YouTube Video Rights Management Specialist
- Communicate with customers and third parties, by email and phone, regarding video monetization inquiries and conflict/dispute resolutions, addressing issues with speed and efficiency.
- Perform day-to-day CMS tasks (including in YouTube CMS and Facebook Rights Manager) and proactively review and evaluate content and video claims for accuracy.
- Review sound recording assets to ensure that only eligible content is delivered to video platforms, and that any ineligible content is promptly removed.
- Research and find patterns to prevent unsanctioned activity. Investigate potential occurrences of activity and report management.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Report technical and communication issues in order to better service TuneCore artists.
- At least one year of experience working in an office and/or customer service in person, via telephone, and/or via email
- 1-2 years of rights management experience within video monetization platforms.
- BA/BS preferred.
- Excellent communications skills: written, verbal and interpersonal.
- Passionate YouTube expert with at least one active YouTube Certification, preferably in YouTube Music, and an in-depth knowledge of the YouTube CMS, including underlying delivery and management processes.
- Extensive music knowledge and a willingness to keep up to date with current music trends (i.e., will study the charts every Monday morning). Should have a sharp memory.
- Discerning eye and ear for audio and visual content and meticulous attention to detail.
- Comfort in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, and able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously and work well under pressure.
- Strong working knowledge of YouTube optimization best practices and analytics.
- Understanding of digital video and how audiences watch and engage with it across many platforms
- A self-starter and quick learner with a strong desire to excel and flexibility to succeed in innovative, sometimes ambiguous situations.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
TuneCore is the premier digital music distributor with one of the largest music catalogues in the world. Since its launch in 2006, TuneCore artists have earned over a billion dollars in download and streaming revenue.