Web Engineer - Creator Studio
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team to continuously experiment, iterate and deliver on new product objectives.
- Develop solutions on our Spotify for Artists platform serving hundreds of thousands of music creators globally.
- Be a strong participant in the Spotify-wide web developer community affecting and driving web engineering across the company.
- Be a technical leader within the team you work with and within Spotify in general.
- Facilitate collaboration with engineers, product owners, and designers to tackle exciting and challenging problems for delivering various media worldwide.
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them.
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the Americas region in which we have a work location.
- Prefer an office to work from home instead? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences.
- Working hours? We operate within the Eastern Standard time zone for collaboration
- Have a deep understanding of JS design patterns, data structures, and web architecture and understand how to apply them to craft pragmatic solutions.
- Interested in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise.
- Experienced working with modern infrastructure and tools.
- Know and care about sound engineering practices like continuous delivery, defensive programming, and automated testing.
- Familiar with designing and building distributed and scalable systems and enjoy seeing millions of users running your code.
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity—by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by it. Spotify transformed music listening forever when it launched in Sweden in 2008. Discover, manage and share over 50m tracks for free, or upgrade to Spotify Premium to access exclusive features including offline mode, improved sound quality, and an ad-free music listening experience. Today, Spotify is the most popular global audio streaming service with 345m users, including 155m subscribers across 101 markets. We are the largest driver of revenue to the music business today.