- Daily processing and distribution of all local tour and national ticket counts. Process and confirm ticket buys, ticket releases and marketing pulls, and balance all ticket buys and comps with venue box offices for settlement.
- Point of contact for fan clubs and VIP ticket packages. Work as liaison between fan club, artist management and venue.
- Responsible for collecting daily ticket counts for relevant shows. Submit expense invoices and expenses for approval. Update show files accordingly.
- Create show guest lists, process internal buys and consignments. Responsible for private event ticketing audit for settlement.
- Respond to general e-mail inquiries regarding shows, festivals, venues and other events. Escalate issues to appropriate party when necessary.
- Submit show builds through Outbox. Coordinate with Outbox on changes to the show including holds, price changes, date changes. Review final build for accuracy.
- Assist with other ticketing and touring related tasks as assigned.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- Years of related work experience: 1-2 working with ticketing agencies and box offices
- Proficient in Microsoft ( Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn and operate a database and ticketing inventory management system
- Must be organized, detailed-oriented and work well under pressure
- Knowledge of ticketing systems and ticketing inventory management
- Knowledge of music industry preferred
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
AEG Presents is one of the largest live music companies in the world. The company is dedicated to all aspects of live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals. AEG Presents operates in North America, Europe and Asia through 16 regional offices that support its tours which include such artists as Taylor Swift, Paul McCartney, Elton John, The Rolling Stones, Justin Bieber, BTS, Ed Sheeran, Katy Perry and Kenny Chesney; produce or support over 25 music festivals, including the iconic Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival, Stagecoach, the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival, Hangout Festival, Electric Forest, and Firefly; and owns, manages or books more than 80 clubs and theaters. AEG Presents produces and promotes more than 11,000 shows annually worldwide and conducts business under such globally renowned brands as AEG Presents, Goldenvoice, The Bowery Presents, Concerts West, Messina Touring Group, Marshall Arts LTD, Madison House Presents and PromoWest Productions.