System Operations Engineer
You will work in our Sys Ops team and closely with people throughout our company to ensure reliability and performance of all systems at DistroKid.
At DistroKid, we can offer you an incredible team, exciting challenges, great benefits and an awesome remote work culture. This work environment empowers you to have a positive impact on millions of our artists.
- Windows, Mac, Linux
- Implement automated tests, automated deployments, and operational tools
- Deployment, availability, reliability and performance
- Worked in a scalable, high traffic environment with a 99.99 SLA
- Experience in git, atlassian, jira
- Familiarity with AWS, ALB/autoscale, deployment pipelines, docker, kubernetes, bash and powershell scripting, JVM based application servers
- Full understanding of monitoring and alerting systems
- Full-stack troubleshooting skills across network, application and hardware systems.
- Smart, highly motivated, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, highly technical remote environment
- 5 years of experience in system operations at a large scale and high performance environment.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
DistroKid provides musicians, managers, and record labels with online tools and services that are innovative, easy-to-use, and affordable.