Summer Intern, Product & UX Research
- Collaborate with cross functional groups including Product, User Experience Design, Product Marketing, and Engineering to identify key product enhancements & opportunities.
- Under mentorship, design and lead research studies that assess desirability, usability, and satisfaction of new and proposed product features.
- Assist in development of testing plans, moderatoring guides, surveys. Perform data collection, data analyses, reporting and communications of findings and insights.
- Present research approach and findings to key stakeholders.
- Participate in ideation sessions for future product features. Help build personas, scenarios, journey maps and/or storyboards when needed.
- Process and organize research artifacts for team members to review and reference.
- Perform other duties as required.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Internships are open to current students enrolled at a university (those graduating by May 2023 are preferred) and recent graduates who graduated within the 12-month period prior to the start of the internship.
- Currently pursuing a BS, MS, or PhD degree in human computer interaction, psychology, information science, statistics, data science, interaction design or a related field.
- Experience conducting design and product research using qualitative and quantitative methods. Relevant project or internship work experience in an applied research setting preferred.
- Highly motivated, proactive and able to solve diverse problems efficiently.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Collaborative team player.
- Strong focus on delivering insights that will lead to action.
- Innovative mindset that will help improve our products.
- Executes on opportunities to influence positive change.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of office productivity tools, Ex. Google Docs, Slides, Sheets, MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proficiency with statistical programming language(s) including but not limited to: R, Python, SPSS. Experience with survey design a plus.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the world’s largest audio entertainment company. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners – in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.Pandora.com/careers. About SiriusXM Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: SIRI) is the world’s largest audio entertainment company, and the premier programmer and platform for subscription and advertising-supported audio products. With the recent addition of Pandora Radio, the largest streaming music provider in the U.S., SiriusXM reaches more than 100 million people with its audio products and services. Pandora is a leading music and podcast discovery platform, providing a highly-personalized listening experience to approximately 70 million users each month with its proprietary Music Genome Project® and Podcast Genome Project® technology - whether at home or on the go - through its mobile app, the web, and integrations with more than 2,000 connected products. As the largest streaming music provider in the U.S., with an industry-leading digital audio advertising platform, Pandora connects listeners with the audio entertainment they love.