Strategic Partner Manager, Music Artist Partnerships
- General program and partner management for the Music Artists Partnerships team. This includes partner and program support, execution and development, general project planning, as well as new programming opportunities.
- Identify and track industry trends, key artist moments, and culturally relevant music events and help to drive the team’s strategic approach to these opportunities.
- Collaborate with partners to develop and execute innovative partnerships with Facebook.
- Work closely with Partnerships colleagues to coordinate on key industry opportunities (e.g. around key events, shows, product launches, etc.).
- Track, analyze and communicate quantitative metrics and platform performance as they relate to partners.
- Handle operational tasks, escalate product issues and feedback, and support partner troubleshooting to completion.
- Support the creation of product education and partner best practices materials.
- Use data and artist insights to drive strategic decision-making.
- Execute in an intense, fast-paced, and highly iterative environment.
- BA or BS degree
- 5+ years of experience in an external-facing partner management or program management role
- Experience working directly with artist management companies, record labels, and music events partners with a proven track record of developing impactful relationships
- Program Management experience
- Experience working across multiple teams, initiating and nurturing collaboration to achieve both team and company goals
- Experience creating strategies around complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans, with an added focus on using data to make decisions
- Experience working across all levels of management, both internally and externally
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Over 2 billion people use Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, or Messenger every month to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them. Facebook is defined by our unique culture – one that rewards impact. We encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. We work in small teams and move fast to develop new products, constantly iterating. The phrase “this journey is 1% finished” reminds us that we’ve only begun to fulfill our mission. As we evolve our journey to bring the world closer together, we stay true to the same core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: be open, be bold, move fast, focus on impact, and build social value. For a full listing of our jobs, visit http://www.facebook.com/careers We created this space on LinkedIn to share information about careers at Facebook. This includes employee stories, current openings, and inside looks at particular teams and initiatives. We welcome relevant comments and discussion, so please be respectful. We reserve the right to moderate content, including off-topic, inaccurate, spam comments and posts. If you are seeking support for issues related to your Facebook account, please reference our Help Center (https://www.facebook.com/help) or Help Community (https://www.facebook.com/help/community).