- Take active control of stage management, scheduling and event management.
- Manage multiple productions including management of internal & external resources.
- Work to, and enforce correct project procedures, chasing of content & other project requirements.
- Stakeholder management Clear communication Work collaboratively with global internal and external teams.
- Especially liaising with the disguise Labs (NZ) for content creation.
- Make decisions within given tolerance
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, to budget, on time and to a high quality
- Proven knowledge of large event management and projects with multiple stakeholders
- Event management & disguise systems experience
- Self starter with a ‘can do’ attitude First class communication, analytical, problem solving and team management abilities
- Create and sustain a positive and productive team culture to ensure success
- Someone who is flexible, innovative and forward thinking
- Excellent project management and leadership attributes to include: Planning Risk & issue management
- Task scheduling
- Resource management
- Communication management
- Change control
- Budget Management
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
disguise sits at the heart of the most inspiring live and virtual experiences in the world, leading the market in building a software and hardware solution that designs, sequences and controls the most spectacular productions across film and TV, broadcast, live and corporate events. Building on our two-decade legacy in the live event space, where our workflow has powered global concert tours for artists like U2 and Beyoncé, festivals like Coachella and Glastonbury and theatre productions like Frozen and Harry Potter, in the past year we have also led the way in Extended Reality (xR) for remote virtual production. Our award-winning xR workflow has enabled over 300 productions in the past 12 months, for music artists such as Katy Perry and Billie Eilish, broadcast TV channels like ITV and Eurosport, enterprise businesses like SAP and Siemens, educational institutions like the University of Michigan and notable VFX studios like Framestore and DNEG. We partner closely with Epic Games, NVIDIA, Netflix and many more to further develop and democratise our virtual production solution and enable teams anywhere to create their best story with the most innovative tools.