Spanish Writer, Content Designer
- Work closely with other writers and product teams to scale your writing to Spanish-speaking listeners around the world
- Write weekly commentaries for our Spotify recommendations products and experiences
- Explore working with new technologies such as AI and LLMs and contribute to building new products and software
- Work and collaborate with engineers to implement your writing at scale to millions of listeners
- Responsible for creative decisions regarding the Latin American market
- Experienced in Content Design or Writing, specifically focused on conversational dialogue, crafting tone of voice, personas, and using cultural nuance to bring characters to life
- Fluent in Spanish (Mexico) and English — spoken and written (plus linguistic and cultural understanding of the differences between Mexican and other Spanish dialects)
- Technology excites you — and you are curious to learn and use emerging technologies regarding AI and LLMs
- Comfortable brainstorming in teams, receiving critical feedback, and using data to influence content and decisions
- Comfortable partnering with teams and vendors toward international scaling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to show thinking and process
- Have an active interest in music and music culture, and are passionate about helping Spotify listeners find the right music for the moment
- This role is preferably located in commuting distance to our New York or Boston offices. We are also open to remote locations within the Eastern Time Zone.
- While we will ask you to pop into the office from time to time, we are giving you the flexibility to work from home should you choose to do so.
- We’ve introduced Work From Anywhere to give you more options!
- Working hours? We operate within the Eastern Time Zone for collaboration
Benefits & Perks
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity—by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by it. Spotify transformed music listening forever when it launched in Sweden in 2008. Discover, manage and share over 50m tracks for free, or upgrade to Spotify Premium to access exclusive features including offline mode, improved sound quality, and an ad-free music listening experience. Today, Spotify is the most popular global audio streaming service with 345m users, including 155m subscribers across 101 markets. We are the largest driver of revenue to the music business today.