Sound Recordist / Engineer
- Provide production support for in-studio, remote and on-location shoots, which consists of:
- Operating audio equipment, including microphones, mixers, cables, and other hardware.
- Prep and load equipment for on-location shoots.
- Keep storage areas and studios organized, clean, and safe.
- Review audio and actively seek and recommend improvements to increase production quality and streamline various workflows.
- Maintain expert level status by staying up to date on current equipment and emerging production processes.
- Conduct tests of new equipment and production concepts.
- Work with production and editorial teams to make sure there are no issues or improvements that can be made on set.
- Minimum 3 years experience with studio & on-location video shoots.
- Working knowledge of studio and location sound recording.
- Adept at quickly learning how to use new studio technologies.
- Ability to problem solve as issues arise during production.
- Experience working with high level talent.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of audio production technology.
- Thorough understanding of audio standards.
- Friendly and helpful attitude toward producers and stakeholders on shoots.
- Respectful and clear communication with team members and stakeholders through written form and in-person meetings.
- Willingness to help other team members.
- Responsive, clear and concise communication through email and video calls
Benefits & Perks
- This part-time position offers a range between $30 - 60 hourly.
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Advanced Systems Group, LLC
Discover more jobs
**About** At Advanced Systems Group, we engineer solutions and facilities for Digital Media, Entertainment, and Broadcast that bring your creative concepts to life. With more than 20 years of experience in integrating custom file-based video and film workflows including software and storage, digital asset management, archiving solutions, and hardware, we will develop an optimal workflow that best suits your digital media objectives. Whether your roots are in broadcast, post-production, corporate video, or gaming, we tailor solutions to fit your needs and solve your most complex problems. And we don’t stop there. Our commitment to your success extends beyond developing an efficient workflow; we also maintain your system. We invest time and resources, keeping our technical team trained in the most current software and product updates, so we’re ready when you need us. Advanced Systems Group – Technology and Engineering for Media and Entertainment. • SAN Integration • Editing and Finishing • Animation and Compositing Tools • Digital Intermediate (DI) Workflow Solutions • Archiving, Asset Management, and Backup Solutions