Social Media Intern
- LOVE Music and constantly seek out new tunes/artists - especially nothing "mainstream"... though we all love a little T Swift sometimes
- Are a tolerant person, COLLiDE is an all-inclusive company and we do not tolerate racist, prejudice, anti-lgbtq, or sexist behaviour
- Are someone who has great instincts and is eager to learn!
- Love coming up with creative ways to promote music!
- Are organized - we are a small but impactful company and every person at COLLiDE has a vital role to making us successful
- Are communicative - we will not tolerate interns who do not give us notice in advance of days off, who don't report on what they accomplished that day, or aren't responsive to emails.
- Are detail oriented!
- Likes to have fun! We are in the music world after all! We are a little tight family, so being easy going is a big plus! Even after your internship is over, you'll always be a part of the COLLiDE fam!
- Community management for one of our new big brands social media accounts (consistently reply to comments, messages, and engage with local businesses/artists/etc)
- Aide in booking live streams with local musicians for brand
- Research local music scene + artists
- Create graphics that fit brands identity in Photoshop or similar program (a big part of this job! Must have a way to create graphics other than Canva)
- Aide in coming up with social media activations and/or new concepts
- FB Ads manager help (not required, but helpful)
- Aide in creating monthly content calendar with graphics, copy, and links
- Light video editing
- Create brand's Spotify playlist + come up with new playlist concepts (New Music Monday, 90's playlist, Summer Vibes, etc.)
- Aides in our City Guide projects (artists recommending their favorite local spots!)
- Light WordPress help (for City Guides, can be trained if no previous experience)
- Writing copy for socials
- Keeps up to date with social media trends, hashtag trends, etc.
- Passionate about social media and helping clients grow their numbers!
- Loves booking and researching new music (in this case, live streams) and have a keen understanding of genres, and specific artists that fit brand's identity
- Has graphic design experience in Photoshop or similar program (not a deal breaker, but it helps!)
- Is creative! Who loves conceptualizing new ideas for social media and seeing them through
How to apply
Apply via Email
Discover more jobs
COLLiDE is a Cannes Lion Award-Winning innovative boutique marketing agency weaving brands into the cultural fabric in meaningful ways. Founded in 2014 in Los Angeles, Chicago, Portland and Austin with partner offices in Mexico City, Montreal, and Toronto, we have gained the trust of dozens of companies worldwide by building and executing marketing strategies for top brands and passion projects.