Senior UX Writer - Messaging
- Write clear, consistent, concise user-interface content, emails, notifications, and use data and research to evaluate contents impact.
- Champion a cohesive brand story across our entire ecosystem of product offerings.
- Plan sprints and structure workshops to drive outcomes quickly and effectively.
- Look at messaging through a global lens to deliver experiences for different markets.
- Maintain and document evolving content, brand, and voice/tone standards, whilst also defining a clear and repeatable process for how others can work with UX writing.
- Mentor developing UX writers and help level up content strategy and writing skills across the company.
- You’ll take full ownership of your work, and you take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- Your written and verbal communication skills are excellent; you can effectively run multiple projects and deadlines.
- A systems-thinker who loves to build simple and elegant experiences for sophisticated products.
- Your a strong team player and collaborator, and you have experience working with Designers and UX Writers, and cross-functionally with Engineers, Researchers, Data Scientists and Product Managers.
- You’re no stranger to tackling taxonomy and information architecture challenges. In fact, you enjoy them!
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity—by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by it. Spotify transformed music listening forever when it launched in Sweden in 2008. Discover, manage and share over 50m tracks for free, or upgrade to Spotify Premium to access exclusive features including offline mode, improved sound quality, and an ad-free music listening experience. Today, Spotify is the most popular global audio streaming service with 345m users, including 155m subscribers across 101 markets. We are the largest driver of revenue to the music business today.