Senior User Researcher - Creator Promotion
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of user researchers, data scientists, product managers, designers, marketers and engineers who are passionate about Spotify’s success.
- Gain a deep understanding of how products and platforms influence both artists/labels and listener behavior, and represent the voice of our users in the product development process.
- Drive an insights agenda, executing research diligently and inventively. You will identify impactful opportunities for product development based on user needs.
- Be a strategic partner to product development teams by delivering insights that inform the problems we choose to seek and craft the future of our roadmaps.
- Exercise your thought leadership and become a go-to specialist for user research in the Marketplace organization. Instill best practices, evangelize our work, and influence how user research is executed and delivered in the Marketplace organization.
- Be an advocate for data-informed decision-making, enabling our product teams to focus on fulfilling the right needs of our internal customer teams, creators & their teams.
- You have substantial experience in user research in a product development environment, working on platform products. Bonus points for having promotional / advertising / B2B research experience!
- You have broad experience of qualitative research methods, with high standards of rigor.
- You're familiar with quantitative research methods, comfortable with metrics and A/B tests, and are able to synthesize quantitative data with qualitative user research.
- Experience crafting and executing impactful projects end-to-end through collaboration and with a high degree of autonomy.
- Proven ability to effectively influence product strategy through clear and impactful storytelling.
- You're working with ambiguous and unstructured questions, breaking them down into relevant and concrete research work streams.
- You value and have experience coaching and mentoring members of the team to empower them in their development.
- Have experience identifying trusted individuals and agencies to work with, when we’re unable to do work in-house.
- Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, Social Science, a related field, or similar industry experience.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity—by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by it. Spotify transformed music listening forever when it launched in Sweden in 2008. Discover, manage and share over 50m tracks for free, or upgrade to Spotify Premium to access exclusive features including offline mode, improved sound quality, and an ad-free music listening experience. Today, Spotify is the most popular global audio streaming service with 345m users, including 155m subscribers across 101 markets. We are the largest driver of revenue to the music business today.