Senior Label Manager
- Develop and execute marketing strategies for music, film and catalog projects. Marketing includes creating branding, strategy, timelines, and overseeing execution of radio, digital, publicity, retail, touring, tour marketing, licensing, and strategic marketing with artists on the roster.
- Work with digital marketing department to drive online strategies, and help build our artists’ communities.
- Liaise between artists, management, and distributors to coordinate label timelines and objectives in conjunction with artist’s management timelines (touring, album releases, book releases, press hits, etc.)
- Budget creation – responsible for the creation, budgeting, and implementation of content for each release
- Find marketing partners to participate in each release
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders across A&R, Streaming, PR, Digital, Radio. Production, to support priority projects, artists, and brands.
- Help guide and execute artist branding, creative materials and original content specific to each campaign.
- Proactively communicate project mission/analysis with all departments inside the company, and to artist management
- Regularly interface with artists and management on all aspects of commercial release plan and marketing strategy to insure the success of the project.
- Understand and analyze the constant flow of streaming, consumption, radio and social data and adjust marketing strategies accordingly.
- Create and implement cost-efficient promotions and impactful marketing campaigns.
- 5-10 years in a similar role
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage complex projects
- Strong writing and communication skills
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as mental health resources
- Company matching 401k program
- Flexible vacation and public holiday policy.
- Professional development opportunities
- Gym and Wellness benefits.
How to apply
Apply via link
Better Noise Music
Discover more jobs
BETTER NOISE MUSIC is a content company that creates books, films, documentaries, theatrical productions, tours and television that provide opportunities to reach audiences in unique and impactful ways. More than a record label, the company develops and nurtures artists and brands. Founded by music industry veteran and independent pioneer in 2006, Allen Kovac, what was then called Eleven Seven Music, grew into the music industry's global rock powerhouse in the ensuing 13 years. The label did so by emphasizing artist development and diversification while maintaining its indie roots. Partnering with FUGA, AMPED and Membran, the company operates a global marketing and distribution platform with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Berlin, Toronto and Sydney.