Sales & Digital Coordinator
- Processing invoices and vendor payments for Sales & Digital group.
- Spot checking digital stores for placement, pricing accuracy and completeness.
- Liaise with Universal Music Group on the set up of physical products in the system for DMG.
- Liaise with Universal Music Group on the updating and maintenance of sale pricing across DMG titles. This includes the pricing requests, start and end dates, and verifying the accuracy of the submissions from UMG.
- Provide general administrative support for department Vice President, including calendar, travel, and expense management.
- Provide calendar support for VP and Directors on the team to help facilitate meeting management and scheduling.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in the entertainment industry, preferably music.
- Proven success building and maintaining internal and external relationships
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Extremely detail oriented, with strong follow up skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills – diplomacy and interpersonal skills are a necessity.
- Strength in multitasking is a must, with ability to work manage a high-pressure environment.
- Passion for music and openness to a quickly changing landscape.
- Insatiable curiosity regarding the music and entertainment industry.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Office Suite.
- Position is hybrid, with minimum 3 days a week in our Burbank office.
How to apply
Apply via link
The Walt Disney Company
Discover more jobs
From classic animated features and exhilarating theme park attractions to cutting edge sports coverage, and the hottest shows on television, The Walt Disney Company has been making magic since 1923, creating unforgettable stories that connect with audiences around the world. And we’re just getting started! The key to our success…. The Cast, Crew, Imagineers and Employees who honor Disney’s rich legacy by stretching the bounds of imagination to create the never-before-seen, bringing unparalleled entertainment experiences to people of all ages. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world and just imagine the stories you could be part of… What is #LifeAtDisney like? It’s a series of magical moments with cast members and employees developing and telling our stories in the most innovative ways. Whether it’s a day spent as a Disney VoluntEAR, or celebrating the release of a new interactive experience, retail product or movie, our days are filled with the knowledge that we are creating entertainment experiences the whole family can enjoy. Follow @DisneyCareers on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for a peek behind-the-curtain, and discover how you could connect to a world of stories with Disney!