Royalty Insight Manager, Europe
- To take care of existing tracking and claiming processes and procedures and carry out robust and regular tracking and claiming activities
- Management of our internal systems, processes and documentation
- To generate and provide management analysis of revenues for your territories
- Keep accurate records and understand all distribution policies, timings and changes
- To manage multiple territory requirements from a strategic, data driven perspective
- Experience of working with Big Data and Finance
- Proven ability and experience in manipulating data using advanced excel and processes (vlookups, pivot tables etc.)
- Experience with Alteryx would be a benefit
- Proven ability with taking raw data and turning it into accessible management information
- A significant background in Royalties – particularly in analysis, tracking and claiming
- Proficiency with tech and systems
- Excellent communication skills, happy to explain/question/research - being proactive and enthusiastic about royalties
- Working use of Salesforce is not necessary but preferred.
- To be process-driven/ have an eye for detail and to love getting to the absolute bottom of things
- Establishing and maintaining processes to create robust results in revenue driven initiatives.
- Strong excel skills
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
West One Music Group
Discover more jobs
Proudly independent since 2002, we have offices and production studios in 15 countries, 13 unique labels and a custom music division spearheaded by our team in Los Angeles. From digital campaigns to full film scores, our ambition is simple—to create killer soundtracks for our clients. Let’s create something amazing together.