Record Label Sales Coordinator
- Support the strategic direction, planning, implementation, and management of artist campaigns.
- Working with data to inform and proactively seeking out ways of developing artists to drive audience/consumption growth.
- Pulling and analysing data of consumption, trends, reporting and presenting findings.
- Liaise with internal and external teams to deliver premium campaigns to a deadline and budget.
- Maximise opportunities across D2C, live, brand, sync and other non-traditional music label income.
- Managing and maintaining relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Creative input in the planning of releases and optimising content for DSPs.
- Managing correct links across our social ecosystem.
- Collecting information to write up pitching for platform submissions.
- Understand how to fill out creative brief and work with designers on asset creation.
- Innovate and manage new initiatives.
- 3-4 years of past music industry experience
- An understanding of the music ecosystem and streaming platforms
- Strong data and analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel and G Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently with strong problem-solving capabilities
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
Moonbug is an award-winning global entertainment company inspiring kids everywhere to laugh, learn and grow. The company is behind some of the biggest kids entertainment brands in the world including CoComelon and Blippi. 💫 Moonbug believes every child should have access to our entertaining and educational content, which is why our shows are available on more than 150 platforms globally including Netflix, Disney+, BBC iPlayer and YouTube Kids. The company’s portfolio currently stands at 29 IPs and its content is available in 32 languages (including ASL). 🚀 Moonbug is part of Candle Media, an independent, creator-friendly home for cutting-edge, high-quality, category-defining brands and franchises. By bringing together elite talent operating at the intersection of content, community, and commerce, it helps to position leading entertainment businesses for accelerated, sustainable growth in the current market and beyond. Candle is run by its Co-Chairmen and Co-CEOs, leading entertainment executives Kevin Mayer and Tom Staggs, and backed by investment capital from funds managed by Blackstone’s flagship private equity business.