The Coordinator will handle day-to-day operational and administrative needs of the Publishing and Sync department.
The successful applicant will be an integral part of the team. They will be responsible for pitching our catalogue to sync opportunities, securing licensing deals, acquiring new artists and composers to our roster as well as assisting the team with other urgent tasks that may arise. Will be a key, trusted member of the team whose work will help ensure the department is performing at the highest level possible.
• Song catalogue upload, instrumentals, metadata, share splits, lyrics, tagging and general maintenance of the platform.
• Request any missing assets from Content Support staff
• Confirm metadata is accurate and Ensuring that the contact section is up-todate date with writers’ correct publishers, PROs etc
• Experience reading and comprehending purchase, publishing, and administration agreements.
• Familiarity with PRS, PPL, MCPS, MLC, HFA, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, Soundexchange and other international music rights organizations.
• Assisting with the marketing and promotion of the company and our catalogue
• Enter deal terms into music publishing and relevant platforms.
• Send licenses to the artists with, confirmed terms.
• Create and update various internal and external marketing materials on a weekly basis including but limited to New Music blasts, one-sheets and pitch decks
• Oversee maintenance of accurate records and department files including but not limited to sample and side artist splits, publishing information, artist approval contacts and exclusivity notices
• Seek approval and perform clearance duties for select projects/clients including music-intensive television shows, film festivals, documentaries, non- profits, etc.
• Perform regular follow-up on pending deals and licensing requests; track launch/airdates for upcoming releases across all media
• Research and track various productions including but not limited to TV shows, Films, Video Games, Ads, etc.
• Retrieve/upload video of placements and communicate to marketing (for socials and other online platforms)
• Network with industry professionals and grow your own network of contacts.