- Provide support to local and international Promotion teams on project development, strategic initiatives, and asset management
- Execute select commission contracts in collaboration with Director of Publishing Administration, process invoices and ensure timely payments
- Manage internal concert calendar, facilitate staff ticket requests for premieres and performances
- Coordinate industry conference registration, publication advertising, and the preparation of promotional brochures
- Renew memberships and subscriptions to publications and digital services, handle other department purchases and transactions
- Update audio archives and on-site inventory of scores and promotional materials
- Field perusal score and sheet music requests in consultation with Rental and Production departments
- Facilitate the annual submission process for the Pulitzer Prize in Music and Grawemeyer Award for Music Composition
- Enter composition and performance data into databases and company website
- Format digital content for website and mail outs
- Manage social media activity in coordination with Promotion department
- Serve as the first point of contract for general inquiries and correspondence
- Other tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Ability to read music and a strong interest in classical and contemporary concert music required, as are prior administrative experience, fluency with Microsoft Office, and excellent writing and communication skills.
- The ideal candidate is a responsive and collegial team player who can work diplomatically with internal and external colleagues, handle a high volume of diverse tasks, and keep the workflow of the Promotion department organized and efficient. Their ability to be proactive and accountable must be matched by their ability to react to requests and challenges in a timely, professional manner.
- Proof of COVID vaccination required.
How to apply
Please submit resume and cover letter to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org and kindly include “Promotion Administrator Application” in the e-mail subject field. Please do not make any telephone inquiries.
Wise Music Group
Discover more jobs
Wise Music Group is one of the world’s leading independent music publishing companies. It maintains a global network of standalone offices including London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris, Tokyo and Berlin. The group’s publishing houses and imprints include some of the most famous names in the history of music including Associated Music Publishers, Bosworth Music GmbH, Campbell Connelly, Le Chant du Monde, Chester Music, G. Schirmer, Éditions Alphonse Leduc, Edition Wilhelm Hansen, Novello & Co, Première Music Group and Unión Musical Ediciones. Wise Music Group owns or controls nearly half a million copyrights – including the world’s largest independent holding of historic and contemporary classical music – as well as a huge range of popular songs spanning evergreen, jazz, reggae, blues, pop and rock. The group also represents nearly 100 of today’s most successful living composers and songwriters working in classical music, opera, ballet, pop, film, television and advertising. Represented composers include Hans Abrahamsen, Samuel Barber, John Corigliano, Ludovico Einaudi, Philip Glass, Aram Khachaturian, Missy Mazzoli, Olivier Messiaen, Francis Poulenc, Sergei Prokofiev, Kaija Saariaho, Dmitri Shostakovich, Jean Sibelius, Igor Stravinsky, Tan Dun, Joby Talbot, John Tavener and Anna Thorvaldsdottir.