Program Manager for Spotify Global PMO
- Program manage large and strategically important initiatives across Spotify.
- Understand the holistic perspective, see how all the moving parts should tie together, and systemize it into a functioning program.
- Bring structure to ambiguity and address project/program roadblocks proactively to ensure progress and delivery.
- Quickly identify points of contention, conflict, or confusion and work to mitigate them.
- Build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including tech, product, design, insights.
- Help inventing and develop a stronger Program Management discipline across Spotify
- Help with training and development opportunities, including facilitating workshops and hosting internal conferences.
- 5+ years Project/Program Management experience in a fast paced tech focused environment.
- Extensive experience representing and running large, cross-functional software projects, and can easily communicate strategies, goals, and progress status.
- Very comfortable collaborating with engineering, product, design, data science and research, as well as liaising with individual contributors, members of C-suite and vendors.
- Great in influencing, building trust and credibility, and you inspire and motivate cross-functional teams and collaborators at all levels to achieve goals without having formal authority.
- A “do-er”, willing to get hands-on solving any problems needed to help the program move forward.
- Comfortable balancing multiple concurrent projects in a scaled agile, fast paced and international environment.
- Well articulated in the English language; both oral and written.
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity—by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by it. Spotify transformed music listening forever when it launched in Sweden in 2008. Discover, manage and share over 50m tracks for free, or upgrade to Spotify Premium to access exclusive features including offline mode, improved sound quality, and an ad-free music listening experience. Today, Spotify is the most popular global audio streaming service with 345m users, including 155m subscribers across 101 markets. We are the largest driver of revenue to the music business today.