Product Manager - Live Events
- Drive the product management process for disguise, including:
- Market & Customer Requirements
- User personas
- Business cases
- Market Sizing
- Product Definitions
- Revenue Estimation
- Win/Loss Analysis
- Ownership of community feedback process (collating, reporting and acting on user feedback).
- Setting growth targets and managing revenue and margin forecasting.
- Implementing product level tracking and reporting to ensure that product performance is monitored and communicated.
- Product specification and generation of epics/user stories for refinement by Product Owners, Architects and the development teams.
- Maintain competitive analysis reports for the Live Events and Fixed Installation markets.
- Own the Live and Fixed Install product roadmap and communicate with management and other stakeholders including the disguise community.
- Act as the internal customer for delivery of new products or product enhancements, ensuring products are delivered to market on time and to specification.
- Work with Marketing to produce communication plans for target market verticals, including USPs and roadmaps.
- Work with Sales & product marketing to produce sales “playbooks” and “guide books”, and support them directly in key strategic opportunities.
- Become a key evangelist of disguise and participate in press activities, conferences, discussions with thought leaders and market analysts.
- Drive to continuously improve our products and processes.
- Experience in Product Management (3+ years preferred).
- Fluent in English, with strong written and oral presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills including financial modeling and pricing strategies.
- Experience working in the Live Events or Fixed Installations industries.
- Be able to say “no,” but explain why in terms that stakeholders understand.
- Be adept at evidence-based decision making.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Powerpoint, Word & Excel (or Google Docs) and a range of digital apps for fast, collaborative communication and task management.
- Experience with real-time graphics engines such as Unreal and Notch.
- University degree (or equivalent) in engineering, business or a related field.
- Product management certification: Agile, Pragmatic Marketing framework.
- Project management certification: PMC / Prince2.
- Experience with cloud and SaaS-based products or projects and adopting new technologies to deliver media products or services.
- Professional and organized.
- Collaborative, a natural team player.
- Thriving in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, brave and ambitious for the company.
- Respectful of diversity.
- ‘All in,’ committed and passionate about the company.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
disguise sits at the heart of the most inspiring live and virtual experiences in the world, leading the market in building a software and hardware solution that designs, sequences and controls the most spectacular productions across film and TV, broadcast, live and corporate events. Building on our two-decade legacy in the live event space, where our workflow has powered global concert tours for artists like U2 and Beyoncé, festivals like Coachella and Glastonbury and theatre productions like Frozen and Harry Potter, in the past year we have also led the way in Extended Reality (xR) for remote virtual production. Our award-winning xR workflow has enabled over 300 productions in the past 12 months, for music artists such as Katy Perry and Billie Eilish, broadcast TV channels like ITV and Eurosport, enterprise businesses like SAP and Siemens, educational institutions like the University of Michigan and notable VFX studios like Framestore and DNEG. We partner closely with Epic Games, NVIDIA, Netflix and many more to further develop and democratise our virtual production solution and enable teams anywhere to create their best story with the most innovative tools.