Product Manager, Data Pipeline (Platform)
- Setting product vision and product strategy for the CDP product, and own the product success to seek Fair Pay for Every Play on music platforms
- Defining, communicating and debating strategy with senior executives across Utopia
- Together with the Platform Product Area, setting OKRs and breaking these down into tangible targets
- Driving the product roadmap and creating well-defined user stories to ensure Product team can successfully deliver desired outcomes
- Being decisive when scoping and specifying solutions, ensuring that the product roadmap adds value to the business and continue to delight our users
- Working cross-functionally with Engineering, Data, Commercial, and other Utopia Product teams to align, synergise, share and grow the team and Utopia mission
- Promoting and evangelising the CDP objectives within your area and acting as an informal leader to move the product team towards success and growth
- Leading while listening, ensuring that you have alignment within the team and that they are up to date on our why and where we are going
- Collaborating with other product teams to create alignment in scalable solutions that aim for Fair Pay for Every Play
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience working with data pipelining, integration, and platform; experience with service-oriented architectures a plus
- Experience effectively working cross-functionally with different teams and business units (eg: Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Commercial and Strategic teams, or Legal)
- Experience in driving the elements of the product development lifecycle such as product vision, go-to-market strategy, driving requirements, and product launch
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience
- Takes initiative, is a team player, keeps eyes on the goal
- Experience in the music industry a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Great atmosphere - we live, love & breathe music & tech!
- Working in an impact oriented team and inclusive company culture.
- An experienced team to learn from, with proven track records in multiple startups and big tech companies.
- Our flexible remote policy provides Utopians the freedom to work either from one of our inspiring offices or from home.
- We celebrate being an international and multicultural company.
- Competitive benefits; packages depend on location. You’ll be given more details on this during the interview process.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
While technology continues to shape the future, the world of music remains in the past. Our mission is to reclaim the creative and economic value of the music industry. At Utopia, we are setting out to transform the entire industry. To create new revenue streams, consolidate the data and declutter the admin; unlocking the industry’s full potential by unifying it all in one truly holistic space. Utopia was founded in 2016 with the goal of creating a better world of music. With an ever-growing team of 60+ people across Sweden and Switzerland - all focused on one common goal; providing a transparent, fair and efficient environment for all. Welcome to Utopia – Where Music Lives.