- Own user experiences of our web platform from the early concept phase to the final implementation leveraging existing design system and brand design.
- With the support of our User Researcher validate the problem you’re trying to solve and your design solutions with emerging artists.
- Collaborate within our cross-functional Product team in a fast and agile environment – work closely with our Sr Product Designer, UX-Researcher, Product Managers, Engineers, Marketing and Customer Support teams to meet the needs of MusicHub users.
- Participate in discussions to formulate and challenge assumptions, come up with solution proposals, give critical feedback, and create consensus.
- Participate in facilitating product workshops and design sprints.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams.
- Contribute your design thinking skills to other areas of the platform challenging teams to think bigger and act smaller (marketing, customer success, etc.).
- Contribute and further develop our Design System.
- 3-5 years of experience designing end-to-end user experiences, preferable at a consumer tech company.
- You speak the language of users and will define their journey through a system from start to finish using end-to-end flows, prototypes and high-fidelity visuals.
- You have a clear understanding of design and interaction patterns and a keen eye for visual UI details, showcased in a process-driven online portfolio or a case study.
- You feel at home working in Figma or other modern design software and know how to create usable, accessible and modular designs that scale.
- You’re a self-starter and can lead your function and do what needs to be done without waiting for instructions.
- You’re a great collaborator always asking questions, giving feedback and critique to your peers' solutions.
- You have a growth mindset and are always eager to learn, and you are at home in an organisation that embraces experimentation.
- You have a visual/brand design background and can support marketing providing design feedback or producing marketing materials leveraging existing brand design.
- You’re familiar with Webflow or eager to learn it.
- Experience building, enhancing and scaling Design Systems in Figma.
- A love of music and interest in the music industry.
Benefits & Perks
- Working on an exciting mission to empower musicians to unleash their creative potential and get their music heard, enabling them to build a sustained career.
- We’re deeply committed to ensuring diversity, equity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and fostering a community where everyone's voice, perspective and experience is respected and heard.
- We’re based in Berlin, Germany and provide a flexible work culture but would prefer our team to be local to collaborate and connect in person at our office. Not in Berlin? No worries, we offer relocation support.
- 30 days vacation, German health insurance.
- Free German courses for beginner, intermediate and advanced speakers.
- Company benefits: free bike, training and courses etc.
How to apply
Apply via Link
Discover more jobs
MusicHub is a digital platform for artists to organise, administer and release their music independently and with ease. On the hub, musicians find a variety of intuitive tools and solutions to get their music heard and possibilities to connect to a broader audience, fellow musicians and supporters. With its DIY solution allowing artists to release their music via distributors on leading streaming platforms, whilst retaining full control of their rights, MusicHub empowers them to build a sustained career one ready track at a time. In the future, additional content management and rights administration features will be implemented to support musicians unleash their full creative potential. MusicHub was founded in 2020 by GEMA in cooperation with Zebralution and thus has two strong partners from the music industry at its side. Both partners are on hand to provide the team with support, business guidance and connections to relevant industry experts, as well as provide MusicHub members with further services and opportunities as their needs develop. Focusing on what’s best for artists, all of MusicHub’s services have been developed by a team of musicians and music experts. At present, MusicHub is available for GEMA members. The hub will open to a broader audience in 2022.