- Create and analyze user surveys.
- Be the gatekeeper of all user events that we track across our apps.
- Build and explain event funnels for all flows in our iOS, Android, and Web applications.
- Work with Google Analytics, Firebase, Periscope/Sisense, and Survicate.
- Manage A/B tests and communicate results to the PM team.
- You will present key metrics at weekly product meetings.
- Reach out to users and coordinate user research interviews.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- You know how to supply product managers with the data analysis - they need - to make educated decisions.
- You are proactive and you will relentlessly mine our data to uncover opportunities and problems.
- You are the person in the room who always knows the top-level metrics.
- You take initiative and do not need hand-holding.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Research is a passion for you.
- You are a clue detective.
- Ability to write SQL.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
UnitedMasters is a new music industry alternative that provides independent artists with premium music distribution services, a suite of tools to help them directly connect with fans, and opportunities for unique partnerships with some of the world’s biggest brands including the NBA, Bose, and iHeart. UnitedMasters allows artists to easily distribute their music to all major streaming services. Distributed artists become eligible to participate in a variety of advertisements, brand partnerships and other promotions that earn them money and bring in new fans. UnitedMasters also provides artists access to their streaming and social data so they can gain insight into how to maximize fan engagement. The most promising artists on the platform unlock access to a bespoke suite of promotional services like playlist pitching, marketing, PR, and promotion. UnitedMasters aims to give artists the tools to operationalize their independence and maximize their creative and economic potential. UnitedMasters was launched in 2017 by Translation founder and music industry veteran Steve Stoute with a $70 million Series A led by Google’s corporate umbrella Alphabet alongside prestigious venture firm Andreessen Horowitz and entertainment giant 21st Century Fox. Led by a team of executives, marketers, engineers, and storytellers with backgrounds from YouTube, Soundcloud, Pandora, Instagram, Dropbox, Complex, and Vice, the platform positions talent for mainstream impact while allowing them to maintain full ownership over their master recording rights.