- Responsible for running broadcast board inclusive of digital editing, recording and maintaining network feeds.
- Protects the company’s FCC license.
- May be required to perform light production work.
- Booking guests, developing show topics, writing and creating web content for the show.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- Basic computer skills are necessary to post audio and written content to the web and multi-task to provide help to the rest of the staff.
- Candidates must be familiar with the station format and Houston sports scene.
- Advanced audio production skills, including podcast and digital editing, are preferred.
- Experience in studio broadcast equipment experience required.
- Knowing cut sheets, show prep, Wide Orbit and Audacity is a bonus.
- Spanish/English Bilingual a plus.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
At Audacy, we are unapologetic champions of audio everywhere, on every device. We are a multiplatform audio powerhouse, home to the country’s most compelling personalities and the most influential collection of broadcast and digital content, podcasts and premium live experiences. What makes us special is our deep connection with the communities we serve. They are diverse, mass and niche, bound together by shared geography and through shared experiences and passions across distances. Wherever they are and wherever they go, we are with them, In moments big and small. In the ones that matter most.