Performance Marketing Analyst
As a Marketing Data Analyst, you’ll work closely with our in-house Marketing team as a trusted partner to analyze the performance of marketing channels and campaigns. Our ideal candidate is driven by understanding customer behavior and is passionate about contributing to the development of marketing strategies, which are informed by data and focused on outcomes. In this role, you’ll surface insights to improve customer acquisition for Reverb’s marketplace. You’ll create testing frameworks and reporting partnering with the MarTech and Data Engineering teams. You will report into Analytics and collaborate with other analysts on the development and administration of business intelligence platforms serving the company.
This is a full-time position located (eventually) in Chicago, reporting to the Director of Analytics. While all of our employees are currently remote, our future of work plan will offer flexible workplace policies that can accommodate work from home candidates who are comfortable traveling to the office location 2-3 times per week.
- Build reporting and analytics, collaborating directly with the Performance Marketing team
- Design, analyze, and uncover insights from A/B tests and other marketing experiments using the appropriate statistical techniques
- Partner on campaign optimization, testing, and the day-to-day performance of campaigns across paid search, paid social, email, online video, and social media
- Build self-service dashboards for important metrics so that marketing team members can perform repeatable analyses themselves
- Explore Reverb’s marketing data, uncovering new insights and opportunities to improve audience engagement and product catalog segmentation.
- Proven ability in an analytics role, with ecommerce, B2C, ad agency, or marketplace experience a plus
- Proficiency in using SQL and desire to grow skill set for solving business problems using BI tools like Tableau, Looker, or PowerBI
- Experience working with paid performance marketing metrics
- Familiarity with statistical tests used to measure the incremental impact of Marketing activities, such paid media campaigns.
- Ability to communicate and present insights to a range of internal partners, including the CMO, Marketing Managers, and other Analysts.
- Experience using marketings analytics tools including Google Analytics, Amplitude, Braze, or similar
- Understanding of Marketing concepts and Key Performance Indicators from different channels using products such as Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, or similar.
- Familiarity with marketing attribution models and tools a plus
Benefits & Perks
Some of our key benefits include but are not limited to the following
Reverb offers compensation packages that include base, bonus, and equity in the form of Etsy restricted stock units.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their eligible dependents (you read it right: no premiums!)
- Life, AD&D, and supplemental long-and short-term disability insurance
- A matching 401(k)
- A generous PTO policy that includes vacation, sick/mental health days plus 11 paid holidays and two floating holidays.
- 18 weeks of gender-neutral parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child
- Up to $7,500 reimbursement of adoption-related expenses
- Paid sabbatical program
- Ways to give back to your community through a charitable contribution match and volunteer time off
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Reverb is the largest online marketplace dedicated to buying and selling new, used, and vintage musical instruments. Join our team and help us make the world more musical: