Partnerships Manager (Contract) (all genders)
- Taking responsibility for the on-boarding of new NKS, Kontakt, Reaktor and featured NKS shop products from our partners and overseeing their progress through the sales funnel
- Developing and growing reliable, long-term B2B relationships by unlocking value for the company and our partners
- Leveraging data, insights and feedback to contribute to sales forecasts and the planning of marketing campaigns
- Execution of sales campaigns
- Significant experience in partnerships management and/or sales within the context of music technology
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and develop long-term, reliable relationships
- Strong reasoning skills and the ability to contribute to reports and financial forecasting
- Outstanding negotiation skills and the ability to consistently find the best outcome for all parties involved
- You are a self-starter who enjoys working both on your own as well as in teams
- You are an excellent communicator in written and spoken English
- Broad knowledge of the music technology market and its dynamics and trends and experience with music production workflows and working with KONTAKT based libraries and iZotope plug-ins would be a huge plus
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
For over 20 years, Native Instruments has been the backbeat to the music industry. As leaders in digital music creation and performance, we’re right there on stage and in the studio with global stars and legends in the making. Driven by our mission to make music creation more inclusive and accessible, our hardware, software and digital services provide innovative, fully-integrated solutions for music producers of all styles and genres. We are based in the heart of the German capital’s creative hub employing more than 400 people across our seven offices in Berlin, Los Angeles, Tokyo, London, Toronto, Paris, and Shenzhen.