Partnership Manager - Backstage
- Develop a partnerships pipeline and cultivate mutually-beneficial relationships across the Backstage ecosystem (e.g. adopters, cloud providers, vendors)
- Build out partnership frameworks for open source and commercial that reflects the team’s strategy and aligns with long-term objectives
- Collaborate with product to define partnership strategies that can drive Backstage adoption
- Evaluate partner programs and engage with high-impact opportunities
- Understand and communicate market opportunities, trends, needs, and partner feedback to cross-functional teams
- Work closely with internal departments like Finance, Accounting, and Legal to lead and maintain partner account
- Minimum of 3+ years focused on partnerships, strategy, or business development
- Experience building partner funnels and tracking within CRM systems
- Passion about Backstage and/or commercializing open source software
- Strong product partnership, with comfort navigating basic technical feasibility of Backstage integrations
- Experience developing first-of-kind, strategic deals which are creative and align business incentives
- You have the ability to work independently to initiate and maintain relationships and assess partnership viability and growth opportunities
- Experience working in SaaS preferred (ideally around open source)
Benefits & Perks
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the Americas region in which we have a work location and is within working hours:https://lifeatspotify.com/locations
- Working hours? We operate within the Eastern Standard time zone for collaboration and ask that all be located in that time zone.
- Prefer an office to work from home instead? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here.
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity—by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by it. Spotify transformed music listening forever when it launched in Sweden in 2008. Discover, manage and share over 50m tracks for free, or upgrade to Spotify Premium to access exclusive features including offline mode, improved sound quality, and an ad-free music listening experience. Today, Spotify is the most popular global audio streaming service with 345m users, including 155m subscribers across 101 markets. We are the largest driver of revenue to the music business today.