Partner Management Specialist (Celebrities)
- Manage a portfolio of PGC/PUGC accounts for the celebrities' content vertical.
- Capture the content trend within the Celebrities category and lead the topic directions in a short-video format.
- Establish strategic content partnership with build the right brand awareness and positioning according to the product strategy in order to drive content growth.
- Responsible for day-to-day tasks such as partnership operations with top celebrity creators and activations, relationship maintenance, and educational material preparation.
- Resolving issues with and between content creators such as inappropriate or misleading content, or abuse of giveaways.
- Responsible for the operation performance of Content Creators, and assist their content performance in daily basis.
- Work with cross functions to co-create local campaigns and push forward for execution.
- Experience with business development and content development business
- Understanding of local content partner ecosystem industry, pop culture
- Account management skills and time flexibility
- Ownership to cover the whole partner and creator acquisition chain (pitch, acquisition, retention, partnership)
- Ability to execute strategies and plans according to management planning
- Strong communication and time-management skills. creative, and energetic.
- 5+ years of experience
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video and our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. The platform is a home for creative expression through videos that create a genuine, inspiring, and joyful experience. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.