Office production intern
We're a multi-faceted global entertainment company with divisions in Music, Film, and TV.
Our film division is gearing up for a slate of projects in the new year and we're in search of an office production intern to join our team. You must have a passion for production development and on the pathway to become a production manager, producer, or development executive. The position will be a 3-month full-time internship with a strong possibility of permanent employment upon completion and review.
- Assist and support film executives in the office
- Database management
- Script reading
- File management
- Drafting emails/setting meetings and schedules
- Running errands (i.e.) airport runs, store runs, rental equipment etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Pre-production and production education/experience
- Good at multitasking and prioritizing
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take direction
- Must be proactive and able to anticipate the needs of executives
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Crank Media is a multi-faceted entertainment company based in Vancouver.