Music Supervisor, Tread and Strength
- Work with Content Team and assigned Tread & Strength Instructors to optimize music selections and ensure compliance with all Crescendo protocols
- Act as primary contact for music needs in connection with Crescendo music platform
- Support and plan all artist themed rides as well as any company wide initiatives, i.e., Black History Month, Women’s History Month, Pride Month, etc.
- Liaise with designated rights holder contact (label/mgmt) for any approvals (marketing, playlists, etc) in connection with themed rides
- Collaborate with Music Programming and Content Team to activate promotional events with labels and artists
- Work with assigned DJ’s in planning and programming Live DJ Rides
- Assist in populating and maintaining Crescendo programming dashboard
- Source new music and assist in maintaining weekly Crescendo ingestion.
- Attend Content Development meetings with all instructors
- Engage instructors one on one in helping each improve quality standards of playlists
- Always be up to date on music industry news and happenings.
- 2-4 years of experience in music supervision including programming and licensing
- Extensive knowledge of music industry rights holders including major/mid/indie labels and music publishers
- Highly organized and detail-oriented - can execute complex tasks flawlessly and with minimal oversight. Time management skills are a must.
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight time-frames in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and team skills, comfortable with presenting in groups as needed. Lives Peloton’s #TogetherWeGoFar value.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Independent thinker who thrives in solving new problems, knows how to pivot in a pinch and come up with creative solutions.
- The ideal candidate is passionate about health, wellness, music, lifestyle & content creation. Has a pulse on pop culture, music, and cultural moments.
- Proactive, forward-thinking with the ability to anticipate needs and get ahead of deadlines
- Is an independent, strategic, and creative thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large) and is willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world, with a loyal community of more than 4.4 million members. We pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes to our members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage our members to be the best versions of themselves. Our world-class instructors teach classes across a variety of fitness and wellness disciplines, including indoor cycling, indoor/outdoor running and walking, bootcamp, yoga, strength training, stretching, and meditation. Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitions, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address. If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.