Music Strategy Intern
- You'll help lead the analysis and reporting on music consumption trends from the Billboard Hot 100, Tik Tok, streaming platforms, and others
- You'll be using your research skills to find new music and exciting artists from around the globe for the Artist team to consider for shortlisted artists for outreach
- Hone your pitching skills
- You'll have the opportunity to pitch the next big artist using your research and ear for talent. Our team will give you feedback on how to bolster your presentation materials and sharpen your pitching skills.
- Our editorial and marketing teams are more focused than ever on amplifying stories of artists trailblazing their path in the music industry. You'll contribute to meetings where we
- make decisions on the educational and editorial content we believe our community wants to consume.
- Interface with internal and external leaders who are shaping the future of the music and tech industries through our speaker series
- Develop ideas, concepts, and presentations for departmental and cross-functional leadership
- Identify new growth opportunities that impact the larger strategic company vision
- Develop and maintain the Artist Team's company wide newsblast
- Students who are enrolled in a learning institution that accepts academic credits for internship participation
- Strong understanding of musical landscape and current trends
- Wide musical range and taste – also an understanding of what the musical tastemakers will like
- To be reliable and respond quickly during the work hours given
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, communication, and organizational skills
- Must be reliable and have great time management skills
- Proactive, detail oriented and excellent research skills
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Access to WiFi, a computer that can support Zoom and other digital communication platforms
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Music Starts At Splice. At Splice, we’re evolving the way people create, connect, and collaborate. We don’t just react to what musicians need now; we take their creativity further by asking what they need next. From our browsable library of samples to our pioneering rent-to-own plugin plans, our products power the creative flow of today’s musicians. Over two million musicians -- from Top 40 hitmakers to bedroom producers -- come to Splice to get started or unstuck, move forward and make progress on their music. Splice was founded in 2013 by Steve Martocci and Matt Aimonetti with a belief that an open music ecosystem will lead to more and better musicians, more and better music, and a creative culture that works better for everyone.