Full service music production company seeking sales and licensing team member!
*** MUST HAVE PRIOR PRODUCTION MUSIC LICENSING/SALES EXPERIENCE***
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Representing and pitching our music catalog and music services to the major film studios, TV networks, music supervisors, production companies, ad agencies, etc.
• Proactive outreach to your existing clients regarding new or future projects.
• Continually building new relationships with potential clients through researching leads and consistent outreach.
• Developing and implementing business strategies, quoting and licensing on projects as well as creative activities including song searches.
• Must have at least 4 years prior experience in marketing and sales, music supervision and licensing, business development and client relations.
• Outstanding networker with extensive existing clients and contacts in the entertainment industry and beyond.
• Requires knowledge of music licensing and publishing including industry terminology and language used in license agreements, contracts, etc.
• Knowledge of media production companies and networks.
• Ability to adhere to deadlines and handle multiple assignments at once.
• Excellent communication, time management and interpersonal skills; ability to work well in a team.
• Self-starter, self-motivated and takes responsibility/ownership of tasks.
• Thinks outside the box proactively, strategically and analytically.
• Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to changing situations.
Benefits & Perks
Competitive base compensation with commission structure, 401(k), etc.
How to apply
Please write in the subject line "Music Sales and Licensing Applicant", include your resume and only apply if you have prior experience doing sales and licensing for a production music catalog. Thanks!
Gramoscope Music is a hands on, full service music production company specializing in creative music services including custom scoring, original composition, music supervision and licensing to the entire production community.