Music Partnership Development Lead
- Stay informed and Strategize: Stay abreast of changes and trends within the ByteDance platform and the music/entertainment/media industry. Develop impactful strategies for the team based on industry insights.
- Strategic Partner Identification: Identify and prioritize potential strategic partners in the music industry, including platforms, media, content relations as well as product support. Align these partnerships with internal product goals and market needs. Establish and nurture relationships from initiation through execution.
- Execution and Negotiation: Execute partnership agreements and negotiate terms as necessary, fostering mutually beneficial relationships with industry leaders.
- Alignment with Company Objectives: Align with product updates, business roadmaps, and overall company objectives. Explore opportunities to fulfill partners’ needs by developing creative and mutually beneficial partnership plans.
- Innovation and Insights: Proactively share ideas and insights for product innovations on behalf of our core partners.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with relevant internal teams to ensure that ByteDance takes partner input into account in relevant product and policy decisions. Effectively communicate with cross-functional teams to align with their goals, share resources, and create synergistic outcomes.
- Fast-Paced Environment: Thrive in a results-oriented, fast-paced team environment, adept at managing multiple projects concurrently while collaborating with colleagues worldwide.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) or above with outstanding academic performance.
- Experience: Over 10 years of professional experience, preferably in the digital music industry or platform business, along with excellent strategic thinking and public communication skills.
- Industry Knowledge: A solid understanding of North American music, media and entertainment landscape, including key players, developing trends, and related platforms.
- Strategic Thinking: Demonstrated ability to think strategically, with a knack for identifying and capitalizing on growth opportunities.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Highly entrepreneurial mindset, always seeking innovative ways to drive success and growth.
- Product Understanding: Deep understanding of product development and its role within the music industry.
- Proactive and Organized: Proactive, organized, and responsible, with the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Action-Oriented: Proven ability to translate creative ideas into actionable plans and results.
Benefits & Perks
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video and our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. The platform is a home for creative expression through videos that create a genuine, inspiring, and joyful experience. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.