Music Intern (Summer 2023)
- You will work with music supervisors to promote production processes across all titles.
- You will support music marketing for trailer production, and will conduct analyses of social media impact in tandem with EA music related launches.
- You will analyze the social media presence of soundtrack artists before launches to identify Marketing priorities.
- You will track soundtrack engagement on social media and worldwide reception.
- Help produce multiple soundtracks.
- Create weekly reports on new music, latest artists, worldwide music headlines.
- Help create music team weekly meeting agendas.
- Help search for trailer songs.
- Assist music supervisors with asset and production flow.
- Oversee shipments and tracking to external partners and talent.
- Support quality control and testing all final assets before game implementation.
- Participate in marketing brainstorm meetings.
- Conduct and present on multiple case studies on latest music usage in tech and media.
- Enrolled in a bachelor's program
- Someone who loves music and desires to work in the music industry.
- Someone who has an ear to the ground for new music trends and new artists.
- Someone who excels in a team environment and can also work independently.
- Someone who maintains a professional demeanor, especially when dealing with talent and executives.
- Someone who understands projects based on quick instructions.
- Someone who works well under time constraints in a fast-paced environment.
- Someone who understands and respects the importance of department confidentiality.
How to apply
Apply via link
Electronic Arts (EA)
Discover more jobs
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. Join us in inspiring the world to play.