Music Industry Relations Intern
- Coordinating and providing resources to creatives and music labels,
- Scheduling tasks
- Asset repository management
- Equipment preparation and shipping
- Music industry research, data gathering, and reporting
- Some background in and a willingness to learn about the music industry and the recording industry processes.
- Ideal candidate has a passion for music who keeps their finger on the pulse of new music and artists.
- A working knowledge with programs such as Smartsheet, Microsoft Excel, and cloud-based file storage and sharing programs such as Box or Aspera.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to represent Dolby in a professional manner and interface at all levels both internally and externally.
- Ability to think and act strategically with good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize work, and to work to deadlines.
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
We're the rain on the roof in a movie. The music flowing through your earbuds when you're at the gym. The footsteps lurking behind you in a video game. The voice of a colleague on a call who seems to be right next to you. The sight of a breathtakingly bright and vivid sunset on your TV. Making experiences come alive through technology is what we do. It's been our mission since day one. It began with our founder, Ray Dolby, a visionary scientist and inventor. As a young engineer and music lover, he was driven to improve the listening experience. And with that simple motivation, plus countless hours of experimentation, he created a solution—a solution that was elegant and practical, highly sophisticated, and wholly devoted to the artist's vision. Even as we've become a global company, Dolby Laboratories continues to reflect Ray Dolby's values. Here, science meets art. And high tech goes far beyond computer code. Founded in 1965 and headquartered in San Francisco, Dolby has grown into a leading global innovator and developer of audio, imaging and voice technologies for cinema, home theaters, PCs, mobile phones, and games. Our products include Dolby Digital Plus, TrueHD, Dolby Voice, Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision. Today, over 2,000 individuals around the globe share their talents and energy to enable the most immersive experiences that technology can deliver.