- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Music, Business, or Management or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2 years in operations or support
- 1-2 years’ experience with streaming platforms
- 1-2 years’ experience in music data management
- Analytical & research skills: Ability to research music artist data and optimize your approach to evaluating large sets of music data
- Experience with Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Proven music knowledge
- Critical thinking, problem solving and general troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to connect with others easily
- Acute attention to detail
- Understanding of client platform and music streaming service
- Excellent teammate with ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and constantly evolving environment
- Excellent written and spoken English
- All applicants must be local to Austin, TX or willing to relocate at their own expense.
Benefits & Perks
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan and contributions
- Long-term/Short-term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Disclaimer: The benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. - Cognizant reserves the right to modify this information, subject to applicable law
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) engineers modern businesses. We help our clients modernize technology, reimagine processes and transform experiences so they can stay ahead in our fast-changing world. Together, we’re improving everyday life. See how at www.cognizant.com or @cognizant.