Music Analytics and Strategy Manager, Music Marketing, YouTube - Remote
- Define the strategic roadmap, Go-To-Market moments, and growth strategies for our suite of Analytics products and other artist tools.
- Solve and turn problems into compelling insights we can share internally and externally (e.g., build dashboards, data visualization, insight reports).
- Build proof points to better communicate YouTube’s value to the industry.
- Support product development, solidify the value proposition of our priority products, and help the team prioritize to improve the platform for artists and their teams.
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders and executives from the Music team (e.g., product, engineering, partnership).
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Math, or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in a consulting/business analyst role in fields related to music and technology.
- Analytical/coding experience with analysis and data visualization (e.g., Tableau, SQL, Python).
- Ability to translate complex data sets into simple communications and balance deep analytics with actionable insights.
- Excellent coding and statistical skills (C, R packages, Python) and frequent usage/management of large, complex data sets.
- Passion for the online music industry, digital media, and technology.
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
A problem isn't truly solved until it's solved for all. Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Bring everything that makes you unique. Together, we can build for everyone.