Motion Graphics Internship - Spring 2022
- Familiar in creating cover arts for artists in the music business
- Creative understanding of animation design and to ensure graphic solutions and look/feel are consistent with brand and style guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to create dynamic design elements across a wide array of styles
- Ability to adapt design style and sensibility to the specific job and characteristics of a particular task
- Ability to be a proactive contributor to the creative process from the beginning of a project through delivery
- Ability to channel and focus creativity and execute on projects under challenging time constraints and deadlines
- Edit video footage, syncing music and other audio, as well as the creation of motion graphics and effects
- Understanding and applying current design trends, while exhibiting a keen eye for design and high quality aesthetics
- Understanding our target demographics and creating compelling content to reach them
- Contribute innovative ideas for new projects
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Carbon Fiber Music
Discover more jobs
**Carbon Fiber Music, Inc** home to Latin stars such as Farruko and Lary Over, is a music and entertainment company specializing in the international Latin Market. The company provides various artists and label services, such as talent management, artist development, marketing, and music publishing.