Media Sales Coordinator
- Experience working within a busy customer service, administration or sales support position
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Microsoft Office skills – particularly Excel and Powerpoint.
Benefits & Perks
- Permanent position based out of our vibrant Bundaberg office.
- Flexible & hybrid working environment (we offer a range of flexible working options, not just working from home).
- Training and development opportunities, health and wellbeing initiatives, birthday leave, volunteer leave, concert tickets, footy tickets, social events – PLUS much more!
- Highly supportive and creative culture that enables you to be your best unique self!
How to apply
Keen? Apply now by submitting your Resume and Cover Letter
Southern Cross Austereo
Discover more jobs
**Overview** Southern Cross Austereo (SCA) is one of Australia’s leading media companies reaching more than 95% of the Australian population through its radio, television and digital assets. Under the Triple M and Hit network brands, SCA owns 96 stations across FM, AM and DAB+ radio. SCA provides national sales representation for 25 regional radio stations. SCA broadcasts 92 free to air TV signals across regional Australia, reaching 4.4 million people a week, with Ten Network programming and advertising representation across Australia’s East Coast, Seven Network programming in Tasmania and Darwin, and Seven and Ten programming in Spencer Gulf. SCA operates Australia’s leading premium podcasting network - LiSTNR – and provides Australian sales representation for global open audio platform SoundCloud. SCA's premium brands are supported by social media, live events, video, online and mobile assets that deliver national and local entertainment and news content.