Marketing Coordinator or Assistant - Live Touring
- Play an important and proactive role in providing administrative support in day to day and forward project planning.
- Update budgets, invoice reconciliation, cost summaries, partnership documents and reports.
- Copywriting for various uses including digital advertising, ticket event and radio scripts.
- Proofing and saving down assets.
- Maintain assets, image, document and archive system.
- Coordinate with third parties for assets creation or delivery.
- Compile and create project reports or pitch documents.
- Maintain various info@ mailboxes.
- Maintain a centralised media/industry database.
- Escort photographers and media at concerts/launches.
- Attend concerts, events and launches in a work capacity.
- Marketing qualifications welcomed.
- Have experience or sound knowledge of Facebook Business Manager, Google adwords, programmatic and other digital marketing platforms. You should also have experience or a sound understanding of collaborative software platforms such as Microsoft Teams/SharePoint, Outlook, Google, Slack, Dropbox etc.
- Be comfortable working in a close-knit team across multiple projects and accept input from others.
- Manage your time effectively and clearly identify the processes and steps that need to be taken to meet role requirements and objectives across multiple projects.
- Communicate clearly and concisely in all types of environments both verbally and in writing.
- Hold a strong passion for the music and live entertainment industry.
- A want to stay up to date with new trends and opportunities.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Mushroom is Australia’s largest and most successful independent music and entertainment group. Since the Group’s inception in ’72 when a young Michael Gudinski formed Mushroom Records and Mushroom Music Publishing, Mushroom has grown to become a collective of near two dozen specialist brands who are each leaders in their own right across the music and entertainment industry. Incorporating international and domestic touring, booking agencies, record labels, merchandising, music publishing, event and creative services, venues, film and television production; there is almost no end to what the Mushroom Group is involved in and can offer. One unique aspect of our collective and a core part of our ongoing success at Mushroom is our operating ethos and our focus on the individuality and independence of each company within the Mushroom Group collective. This grants each brand and its people total freedom of operation, with the benefit of being part of Australia’s largest network of independent music and entertainment specialists. Mushroom is a family-orientated company, and that family includes our artists, staff and partners. Mushroom is called home by almost 200 of Australia and New Zealand’s most experienced, creative and passionate people; and we work closely with thousands of artists and organisations worldwide – year in, year out. These are just some of the reasons that make us Australia’s leading independent music and entertainment family. Mushroom Group's companies include: 100s + 1000s Bloodlines Converge Management Frontier Comedy Frontier Touring Good Life Presents I OH YOU Illusive Presents Ivy League Liberation Records Liberator Music Love Police ATM Mushroom Comedy Mushroom Creative House Mushroom Events Mushroom Music Publishing Mushroom Pictures Premier Artists Role Model Artists Roundhouse Soothsayer Sugar Mountain The Harbour Agency Venue Merchandising Services For all the latest from Mushroom visit http://mushroom.com