Manager, Digital Marketing and Strategy (Management)
- Content Marketing. Develop and execute digital marketing/sales and content distribution strategies for Roc Nation Management clients; prepare pitches to key digital retail, mobile, and online promotional partners to secure retail campaigns and marketing opportunities for releases.
- Partner Management: Support and manage relationships with key digital partner accounts; liaise with label distribution partners to execute digital sales plans and marketing initiatives.
- Content Development: Produce and post digital content, including text, images, videos; liaise with artists and managers to develop artist generated content.
- Site and Social Development / Management: Support and manage new artist site builds and launches; maintain and update artist sites, social media profiles & Roc Nation properties.
- Creative Marketing and Revenue Development: Grow artist awareness, site traffic and content syndication through third party editorials, feature placements, social networking strategies, marketing programs, D2C initiatives, contests/sweepstakes and exclusive content promotions to drive revenue.
- Reporting and Analysis. Liaison with the Data team to compile and distribute regular reports to internal team; utilize data to evaluate campaign efficacy; evaluate internal and competitive digital campaign performances to determine each promotion’s success and areas of opportunity/growth; create reports for artists and external partners.
- Other Roc Nation Priority Marketing: Work with Roc Nation’s marketing team to execute content release campaigns, tour promotions and support all other company initiatives (e.g. Made in America, lifestyle brands, Sports initiatives).
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- An in-depth understanding of social media platforms, industry trends, new technologies and digital music services
- 4-6 years experience managing the use of and/or relationships with digital distribution and social platforms
- Extensive knowledge of and passion for music
- Excellent copywriting skills; ability to write under pressure for multiple campaigns & clients simultaneously
- The highest attention to detail
- Track record building and maintaining strong business relationships
- The drive to take initiative, work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative, positive and flexible
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
- Experience running reports and exporting data from Google Analytics, email service providers, CRM and other audio/video/social platforms
- Experience working with social management and listening platforms
- Experience working with content management systems; especially Wordpress
- Knowledge using basic audio, photo and video editing programs
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Roc Nation Since its founding in 2008, Roc Nation has grown into the world’s preeminent entertainment company. We work in every aspect of modern entertainment—with recording artists and producers, songwriters and athletes. Our client list includes some of the world’s most recognizable names: from Rihanna, Megan Thee Stallion, J. Cole, and Big Sean to Kyrie Irving, LaMelo Ball, and Robinson Cano. We are a full-service organization, supporting our diverse roster of talent via artist management, music publishing, touring, production, strategic brand development and beyond. Roc Nation houses a TV/Film Division, which won a 2018 Peabody for the docu-series “Time: The Kalief Browder Story” and the critically acclaimed “Rest In Power: The Trayvon Martin Story.” Roc Nation has partnerships with the world’s leading experts in artist management, technology, fashion, and philanthropy, redefining the business of entertainment. Roc Nation Sports Roc Nation Sports, a division of Roc Nation, launched in spring 2013. The roster includes premiere athletes such as Robinson Cano, Skylar Diggins, Kyrie Irving, LaMelo Ball, Leonard Fournette, Victor Cruz, CC Sabathia, James Young, Dez Bryant, Marcus Rashford, Rusney Castillo, Kevin De Bruyne, Michael Vick, Todd Gurley, Danny Green, Wilson Chandler and Erick Aybar. Roc Nation Sports focuses on elevating athletes’ careers globally both on and off the field by fully conceptualizing and executing marketing and endorsement deals, community outreach, philanthropic endeavors, media relations and brand strategy. Roc Nation Sports launched its boxing division, a full service promotional company, in August 2014.