Manager, Digital and Urban Influencer Marketing
- Lead and manage the day-to-day digital campaigns for various artists.
- Oversee the day-to-day influencer and content strategy for several Hip-Hop and R&B artists.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with influencers on behalf of Geffen Records.
- Track and aggregate influencer content across social platforms.
- Lead communication on influencer campaigns between Geffen influencers and artist partners.
- Work to identify and engage with key content creators unique to each key social platform.
- Identity and cultivate relationships relevant to specific campaigns and use content creators.
- Use data and knowledge of space to identify influencers for campaigns, while having a deep understanding of what makes sense and feels organic for our artists and partners.
- Create strategy and own key results for scaling influencer and content marketing campaigns, and impressions.
- Manage and execute digital media influencer marketing campaigns
- Identify key marketing moments/releases, and assist in executing the initiatives
- Effectively communicate with managers, label partners and internal departments daily.
- 2+ years experience working and managing Influencer accounts in the urban space.
- Be strategic and understand the value in paid and unpaid content collaborations for both Geffen, and our artists.
- Have a finger on the pulse of what’s going on in urban culture, across key internet trends, apps, influencers, etc.
- Be organized and task-oriented; staying on top of asset deliverables, content calendars and overall strategy execution.
- Be collaborative and communicative.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Winter Break”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
How to apply
Apply via link
Universal Music Group
Discover more jobs
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans. Universal Music Group's labels include A&M Records, Astralwerks, Blue Note Records, Capitol Christian Music Group, Capitol Records, Capitol Records Nashville, Caroline, Decca, Def Jam Recordings, Deutsche Grammophon, Disa, Emarcy, EMI Records Nashville, Fonovisa, Geffen Records, Harvest, Interscope Records, Island Records, Machete Music, MCA Nashville, Mercury Nashville, Mercury Records, Motown Records, Polydor Records, Republic Records, Universal Music Latino, Verve Label Group, Virgin Records, Virgin EMI Records, as well as a multitude of record labels owned or distributed by its record company subsidiaries around the world. UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.