- Work with the marketing team to generate ideas for social content and either briefing out to agencies or creating the deliverables in house
- Work directly with artists to help devise the tone and aesthetic of the artists social communication, maintaining consistency of voice across paid and organic posts
- Utilising campaign activations & CRM tools (WhatsApp/ Messenger etc) to grow artist data pools
- Liaise with partners to ensure the maximum exposure for our releases and label + pitching of tracks
- Monitor topics, news, emerging digital trends/challenges across tiktok and similar platforms. Share ideas on how to incorporate and leverage these trends for our artists.
- General artist liaison – diary management, booking cars, schedules, travel itineraries, setting up meetings/zooms
- General Robots and Humans admin support – setting up meetings/zooms, booking meeting rooms, sending out diary invites, agendas and meeting minutes, team and partner ticket requests, raising POs and tracking invoices/payments.
- Must be fully immersed in music and popular culture, a digital native with keen understanding of current youth trends
- You will be digital first, understanding and bring the latest social platform trends to the label.
- You have some experience in digital asset creation (reels, tik tok, instragram posts etc). You have some experience with adobe creative suite or similar platforms.
- Highly creative and innovative thinker who can effectively prioritize tasks
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment -Must be fully immersed in music and popular culture, a digital native with keen understanding of current youth trends
Benefits & Perks
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- An excellent range of benefits, like private medical cover, a generous pension scheme, life assurance and income protection, plus loads of music biz perks
- We invest in your professional growth & development
- Time off for a winter recess
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Sony Music Entertainment
Discover more jobs
At Sony Music Entertainment, we fuel the creative journey. We’ve played a pioneering role in music history, from the first-ever music label to the invention of the flat disc record. We’ve nurtured some of music’s most iconic artists and produced some of the most influential recordings of all time. Today, we work in more than 60 countries, supporting a diverse roster of international superstars, developing and independent artists, and visionary creators. From our position at the intersection of music, entertainment, and technology, we bring imagination and expertise to the newest products and platforms, embrace new business models, employ breakthrough tools, and provide powerful insights that help our artists push creative boundaries and reach new audiences. In everything we do, we’re committed to artistic integrity, transparency, and entrepreneurship. Sony Music Entertainment is a member of the Sony family of global companies.