Junior Sound Designer
- Building sampled-based sound products for our portfolio of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects with focus on Expansions and Play Series products.
- Sample editing, naming, formatting, and mapping
- Product installer building
- Technical bug fixing
- Collaboration with Product Partners on requirements, feedback and/or changes.
- Well organized, result driven and service oriented
- Solid Instrumentalist playing at least one instrument
- In-depth knowledge of KONTAKT and KOMPLETE virtual instruments
- Solid understanding of software-based music production workflows
- Experience using issue tracking software (JIRA) and familiarity with an Agile development environment
- Basic knowledge of coding/computer science
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
For over 20 years, Native Instruments has been the backbeat to the music industry. As leaders in digital music creation and performance, we’re right there on stage and in the studio with global stars and legends in the making. Driven by our mission to make music creation more inclusive and accessible, our hardware, software and digital services provide innovative, fully-integrated solutions for music producers of all styles and genres. We are based in the heart of the German capital’s creative hub employing more than 400 people across our seven offices in Berlin, Los Angeles, Tokyo, London, Toronto, Paris, and Shenzhen.