Internship, The Journal
- Pitch story ideas
- Find scoring and archival tape for episodes
- Cut audio for daily productions needs (there will be training on this)
- Find and book guests
- Support producers in daily and long-term production needs
- Attend interviews and edits of episodes in the works
- Help make the best show possible
- Enthusiasm for working quickly and to a deadline
- The determination to track down archival audio and facts
- Experience in some kind of news environment
- Some familiarity with audio editing software. If you know protools, great! If not, we’ll teach you
- A low ego and collaborative spirit
- A desire to tell new, compelling stories
- A clear and open communication style
- Humility and a desire to improve
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the Americas region in which we have a work location.
- Prefer an office to work from home instead? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here.
- Working hours? We operate within the Eastern Standard time zone for collaboration.
How to apply
Apply via Link
Discover more jobs
Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity—by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by it. Spotify transformed music listening forever when it launched in Sweden in 2008. Discover, manage and share over 50m tracks for free, or upgrade to Spotify Premium to access exclusive features including offline mode, improved sound quality, and an ad-free music listening experience. Today, Spotify is the most popular global audio streaming service with 345m users, including 155m subscribers across 101 markets. We are the largest driver of revenue to the music business today.