Insomniac - Countdown Orlando 2021 Artist Transportation
- Drive artists to and from artist compound to stages
- Drive artist to and from site, hotel, and sometimes airport or helipad (if offsite driver)
- Reports to Artist Transportation Manager
- Some travel may be required (economy)
- Must be 18 or older
- Clean and presentable attire (show blacks)
- Must be motivated with an “Everything is possible” attitude
- Must be an active problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small.
- Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
- May work in drastic temperature climates
- Must be willing to frequently travel to work events during holidays, evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
Recognized three years in a row by Great Place to Work® and named one of People Magazine’s Top 50 Companies that Care, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live events and ticketing. With business operations and corporate functions across 5 major divisions, Ticketmaster, House of Blues, Concerts, Media & Sponsorship, and Artist Nation, we offer exciting opportunities across every discipline. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the perks we offer our full-time, global workforce. For any stage in your career, our benefits are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment, 6 months paid caregiver leave, Roadie Babies (bring your little ones & a caretaker on your work trips), Music@Home (cultivate your little ones music interest), and tuition reimbursement for ongoing career development. Plus, you'll have access to free concerts, festivals, and more through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.