Immersive Content Specialist
- Collaborate with content development and engineering teams to support the creation of new immersive music experiences.
- Work with content team to develop and maintain updates to support the release of new immersive music experiences to market.
- Provide support throughout the content production process, including the curation of various music audio and visual assets.
- Research and gather assets as needed from various music databases.
- Support content team on pitches and prototypes.
- Support content delivery pipelines and help adhere to quality assurance guidelines.
- 3-4 years of experience in the music industry with a focus on creative content.
- Strong understanding of the current music landscape and pop culture trends.
- Ability to build and maintain creative presentations.
- Extremely proactive and results oriented.
- Ability to adapt quickly based on changing requirements and priorities.
- Expert communicator and ability to articulate clearly and concisely.
- True team player with a consistently positive, results oriented attitude.
- Expert organizational and analytical skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Passion for music and gaming a strong plus.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Sony’s purpose is simple. We aim to fill the world with emotion, through the power of creativity and technology. We want to be responsible for getting hearts racing, stirring ambition, and putting a smile on the faces of our customers. That challenge, combined with our spirit of innovation, motivates us to create groundbreaking technology, entertainment, and services for people worldwide. Our history as a global brand has been built around employees that all have a passion for touching peoples' lives, and pride in pushing beyond the status quo to produce truly extraordinary results. We’re uniquely positioned because we operate in many different industries - from movies and music to video games and electronics. And, with offices around the globe, we benefit from a global workforce that learns and grows together through mutual respect. If you're ready to join a diverse team at an innovation-led company with the power to change lives, then we encourage you to read up on the different Sony group companies and check out our Life page. Then, get in touch, and together, let’s make the world say wow.