Group Product Manager
Who we are
What's the role
- Experience as a product manager on a high scale consumer app.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Customer obsession with a strong bias for action.
- 5+ years experience in product management, launching features from start to finish.
- Strong technical skills and ability to explain complex systems that you've built or managed. Experience as an engineer is a plus.
- Proven experience translating big, ambiguous problems into clear plans.
- SQL proficiency.
- You know how to make tradeoffs between speed, scale, and cost.
- Documenting requirements, and managing workflow (ideally using JIRA/Confluence).
- Working with third party APIs and SDKs, and discussing technical problems with engineers and other stakeholders.
- You have built a web app (HTML + API) before, even as a hobby.
- Bonus points if you have experience paying out revenue to creators.
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
UnitedMasters is a new music industry alternative that provides independent artists with premium music distribution services, a suite of tools to help them directly connect with fans, and opportunities for unique partnerships with some of the world’s biggest brands including the NBA, Bose, and iHeart. UnitedMasters allows artists to easily distribute their music to all major streaming services. Distributed artists become eligible to participate in a variety of advertisements, brand partnerships and other promotions that earn them money and bring in new fans. UnitedMasters also provides artists access to their streaming and social data so they can gain insight into how to maximize fan engagement. The most promising artists on the platform unlock access to a bespoke suite of promotional services like playlist pitching, marketing, PR, and promotion. UnitedMasters aims to give artists the tools to operationalize their independence and maximize their creative and economic potential. UnitedMasters was launched in 2017 by Translation founder and music industry veteran Steve Stoute with a $70 million Series A led by Google’s corporate umbrella Alphabet alongside prestigious venture firm Andreessen Horowitz and entertainment giant 21st Century Fox. Led by a team of executives, marketers, engineers, and storytellers with backgrounds from YouTube, Soundcloud, Pandora, Instagram, Dropbox, Complex, and Vice, the platform positions talent for mainstream impact while allowing them to maintain full ownership over their master recording rights.