Graphic Design Intern
- Design various marketing assets for web, print, digital, and social campaigns
- Incorporate current design trends and understand technology standards
- Photo re-touching & editing
- Assist with creating designs for various special projects (packaging, merch, album art, etc.)
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelors program in Graphic Design
- Passionate about music and design.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Understanding of how to work within brand guidelines.
- Must be flexible and able to work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable receiving constructive feedback.
- Photography/videography experience is a huge plus.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge in web development (Shopify) is a plus.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Headquartered in Los Angeles, Orangewood is the leading B2C music brand reinventing the way people shop guitars. As a digital-first company, Orangewood runs on a simple vision – making quality guitars more affordable and accessible to a new generation of artists. Officially launched in 2018, we believe that music is the universal language with unparalleled ability to inspire, empower, and transform the world. Our mission is to revive guitar culture while giving back and supporting music education programs.see less