- Collaborate with other engineers, designers, product managers and data analysts to build the right user experience for each customer category and use case.
- Develop an understanding of our customers and their “jobs to be done”.
- Craft intuitive and beautiful user experiences that are valuable for our customers.
- Make data driven decisions using instrumentation, A/B testing and other quantitative and qualitative tools.
- 5+ years experience building user experiences for web based products.
- 5+ years of experience with HTML/CSS, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility.
- Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front-end performance is a plus.
- Track record of working with the Material UI would be a plus.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passion for data and data visualization.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
While technology continues to shape the future, the world of music remains in the past. Our mission is to reclaim the creative and economic value of the music industry. At Utopia, we are setting out to transform the entire industry. To create new revenue streams, consolidate the data and declutter the admin; unlocking the industry’s full potential by unifying it all in one truly holistic space. Utopia was founded in 2016 with the goal of creating a better world of music. With an ever-growing team of 60+ people across Sweden and Switzerland - all focused on one common goal; providing a transparent, fair and efficient environment for all. Welcome to Utopia – Where Music Lives.